Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Getting %pages and %logo on same line

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 3, 2009, 03:39 PM
wrastler

[SOLVED] Getting %pages and %logo on same line

Hi everyone,...but probably Flynn in particular ;-)

I am curious to know if there is a way to get my Pages and RSS/subscribe logos on the same line, as opposed to one below the other.

If not, is there a way to move the %logo to the far left. I would try padding but you wrote to "Avoid margin and padding for this container - it's a table."

Or even better yet, is there a way to get the %logo as a side widget? I know that I can get the regular WP subscribe widget...but I like the %logo colors and shapes. That would be the best!

I've tried to manipulate all the other setting tabs but can't find the answer.

It's not the end of the world, but I'm just curious if there are any easy solutions?

Thanks!

Last edited by wrastler; Mar 3, 2009 at 03:54 PM.