Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Help with padding? around header

Old Dec 19, 2010, 11:40 PM
Podioverse

3 posts · Dec 2010
[SOLVED] Help with padding? around header

Hey guys. I'm wondering if you can help me out with bringing down the white around my header...say to about 5px top, left and right.

Here's my site:

www.podioversepodcast.com

Thanks!
Old Dec 20, 2010, 03:14 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You will have to play with the layout width which should be about 1100px and the padding in the Layout Container Style should be 5px.

Both of these items are in ATO>Style & Configure Layout
Old Dec 20, 2010, 09:48 PM
Podioverse

3 posts · Dec 2010
lmilesw: Thanks for the response. I took care of the top padding through the style & config, and the left side padding is good...but i'm having a hard time finding what coding controls the padding on the right side. I've looked in the right sidebar, widgets, menu bar...have adjust some things but the right side is thicker than the left.

take a look.

www.podioversepodcast.com

Thanks!

Love this theme!
Old Dec 21, 2010, 06:26 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in ATO>Style & Configure Layout. I think you will find a 20px padding among the 5px. You should be able to play with those paddings to get the effect you want.
Old Dec 21, 2010, 07:20 PM
Podioverse

3 posts · Dec 2010
Thanks Larry! For some reason my eyes kept skipping over that little box. That fixed it up!

You're awesome and I'll be sending you some thank you money soon!

Scott