Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Can I add Posts on Pages or just on the home page?

Old Sep 4, 2009, 08:43 PM
catada

1 posts · Sep 2009
I can't see how to do this, is it available? thanks
Old Sep 5, 2009, 04:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://support.wordpress.com/post-vs-page/
Old Sep 6, 2009, 08:28 PM
horsemansarts

122 posts · Jul 2009
Do you want to see a listing of posts on a Page? You can do that with a plugin:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page2cat/

I've used this plugin to create a situation where I can click on a page from the page menu and then see a listing of post excerpts. Works very well for me.

Sharon
Old Feb 28, 2016, 04:39 PM
Drizzt

9 posts · Feb 2016
Hello!

I am in need of multiple pages that display multiple posts. The Atahualpa page setup with the posts feature is excellent, and I'd like to make that happen on a couple more pages. I've read through the comments and help sections but it appears that Atahualpa can only have one page that handles multiple posts. Is this the case? If so, can anyone recommend a good plugin that will let an Atahualpa page display multiple posts? (I'll be looking through the plugins for this feature too, but will gladly look at recommendations.)
Thank you for any help you can provide!
Old Feb 28, 2016, 04:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Two thoughts
1) use the multi column custom query page template
2) try a plugin like 'category posts'