Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Change Widget title type size/style

Old Jul 13, 2009, 03:15 PM
rickinesc

7 posts · Jul 2009
I have been able to adjust the post title type size and style as displayed on the home page. But the change I made did not affect the title on the post itself. I would like them to be the same. Where can I make that adjustment?
Old Jul 14, 2009, 02:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
your title ask one question, the post another. please explain
Old Jul 24, 2009, 10:43 AM
rickinesc

7 posts · Jul 2009
Yes, your'e right. My bad, sorry! Here's my issue: I think the bold text is too heavy on my home page, which has lots of post titles, widgets etc. So I am trying to remove the bolding on all titles. I was able to do it on the posts themselves, as they display on the home page, but not on the widgets on the home page. And then, while the post titles are NOT bolded on the home page, they ARE bolded on the individual post pages. So I am trying to turn off the bolding there, as well, for consistency.

While we're at it, is there also a way to change the size of the type?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Old Jul 24, 2009, 01:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
remember this theme is very stylable. Start at ATO->Body, Text & Links. This is where you set the defaults for anything else that isn't styled. You can set a style there and then override it elsewhere, in the footer or sidebars etc. This is where you tell LINKS to be BOLD or not.

If you want to make the widget title be not bold, go off to ATO->Style Widget and look at the 'Widget Title' and change the fone-weight (it defaults to bold)

Post titles...remember they can be links (on a multi post page they will be a link to a single post page of just that post) go back and play with the ATO->Body, Text & Links->Link Text Bold or Not option.

the choices are endless and that's why so many people can use this theme and have there sites not look the same.

Have fun