Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Large fonts squished on visual edit page

Old Nov 9, 2010, 06:47 PM
rcarbaugh

5 posts · Jan 2010
Large fonts squished on visual edit page

Didn't know where to search for this answer, so here goes:

One of our posters likes to use x-large type, around 20 pts or so, for the entire blog entry. It shows up just fine on the site, but the visual edit page does not seem to have the line spacing to compensate, so the text is all jumbled upon itself while editing. She uses the "font size" dropdown menu to do it, but WP gives similar results with h1 and h2 tags, although generally people use those for single lines, not for several sentences.

Code:
<span style="font-size: x-large;">
Is there a way for WP or Atahualpa to compensate for the lines and make the visual editor be a little more WSIWIG with large text?

Thanks in advance! Great theme and great forum!
rcarbaugh
www.manhattangrace.org
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 5.png
Views:	797
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	878  
Old Nov 9, 2010, 11:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA