Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Image in text widget is repeating?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 11, 2011, 03:47 PM
49Monsters

41 posts · Aug 2010
MN
[SOLVED] Image in text widget is repeating?

Hi folks, been away from wordpress and the theme for a long time. Looked at my "for fun" site the other day and have some problems text widget in the sidebar.

Site is : 49monsters.com

You can see one image on the right and one on the left are showing up three time? I have changed nothing.

I'm on WordPress 3.21, ATA 3.5.3

Thaks for the help.
Guy