Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WP-Polls problem - can't vote

Old Aug 14, 2010, 12:20 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
http://www.lactivist.net/?cat=596

WP Polls seems to be stuck on showing the results and you can't vote. I have checked the permissions and they are ok, I have checked that <?php wp_footer(); ?> is in the footer file and I have de-activated as many other plugins as possible.
Ohh, and I re-installed it to an earlier level as that used to work with the default theme.

Last night I got a loop when I asked to see the results of a poll, it said something like it was still working on my last action, when I closed the box the same message just came up again.

Any help much appreciated.
Old Aug 14, 2010, 06:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
does the plugin work if you switch to the default theme?
Have you checked with the plugin author?
Old Aug 14, 2010, 11:50 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
The plugin author says he is not supporting it any more but there is a community forum, if I switch to default will I lose all my settings on Atahualpa?
Old Aug 14, 2010, 12:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
No you won't loose the settings, they are stored in the database. But if the author isn't supporting it anymore, I'd be on the lookout for a different plugin.
Old Aug 14, 2010, 01:11 PM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
you are right, got any recommendations? wp polls was quick and easy so it is a shame it's not supported anymore.