Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header not showing in upgrade

Old Mar 24, 2011, 01:22 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
Hi,

I upgraded a client to 3.6x from the last version, tried to add her header back and it would not show. I imported the settings from the last version, added her header image to the header folder via FTP but it did not show. It seems that the header config area is different in this upgrade or it's been so long since I used it that I have forgotten the tricks. I'm not sure. But in the header config area, there is no settings for height, width or to add the header URL.

Her header does show if I put it in as a logo.

I'm confused. Can someone please help me? Thank you
Old Mar 24, 2011, 02:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
And do you have %image in the Configure Header Area box?
Old Mar 24, 2011, 02:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?