Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] classes work, but div's don't

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 12, 2015, 04:24 PM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
[SOLVED] classes work, but div's don't

Dear all,

I am using a class called "mysub-header" on my multisite installation with the following properties:

.mysub-header {
font-size: 14pt;
padding-top: 15pt;
padding-bottom: 10pt;
border-bottom: thin solid Silver;
}

This has been working for years. It works on the main site, see for example this page where it affects the sub-header "Over een uitspraak van Leo Trotski".

However, it does not work anymore on one of the other sites, e.g. on this page where the sub-header is "Over amateurs en professionals in de poëzie".

I noticed that classes in general still work, e.g. <p class="example"> and the problem is mostly with <div>.

Would you have any clue what's going on?

Thanks!