Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Accordian image menu

Old Jan 8, 2010, 05:10 PM
keiko

5 posts · Dec 2009
In France.
Accordian image menu

Hello

I have trouble with this plugin : when i use the widget, this have not any effect.

Anyone have a help for this problem ?

Thank in advance
Old Jan 9, 2010, 04:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your URL>
What is the plugin, where can it be downloaded from?
Old Jan 9, 2010, 05:09 AM
keiko

5 posts · Dec 2009
In France.
Thank you for your reply.

I work in "local" (it is the french term i don't know if it's the same term in english), my site is not yet on the net.
My version of wordpress is 2.9 and this of Atahualpa is 3.4.4.
This plugin is here or, on wordpress, here.

Actually, i'd like the same effect like this but in my sidebar (and without the grey line appearing with all widget (and i use for my other widget).
Old Jan 9, 2010, 07:02 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
so what problem are you having?
Old Jan 9, 2010, 07:55 AM
keiko

5 posts · Dec 2009
In France.
I have a problem with the effect that has to this plugin : images appear on my sidebar but the one after the other without any effect. And I checked: no effect offered by this plugin does not work.
Old Jan 9, 2010, 06:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I've installed the plugin and widget and I have 4 posts with imbeded images. They show up fine and mouseing over them does the accordian effect.

I did select all categories in the dashboard->settings->Accordion Image Menu and when I click an image, it takes me to that post

Are you saying you see multiple images, but don't see the accordion effect?
Do make sure you have Java installed on your computer since I think the effects are Java dependent

You should also switch to the default theme and see if it works. This will tell you if it is theme related or not.