Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page menu bar static, hover, selected acting strange

Old May 16, 2009, 05:08 AM
Brussells

9 posts · May 2009
After some difficulties with .htaccess and permalinks I've finally managed to get permalinks working as I'd like. However the page menu bar is now not showing all the pages. The page 'buttons' in the menu appear the same colour as the bar (gray) unless that particular page is highlighted, then it shows red. However it should show all the Parent Pages.

Any ideas where this issue may be solved?

pcheadset.org.uk
Old May 16, 2009, 05:14 AM
Brussells

9 posts · May 2009
OK, solved my own problem.

I've changed the link and hover colours to amend the issue