Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

White border around Menu that appeared out of nowhere

Old Jan 2, 2015, 06:09 AM
Pikkals

42 posts · Jan 2010
Hi there

Everything was working fine and the menu under the header looked fine - it was dark blue around the border - until recently it changed to white without me making any changes - except updating to WP 4.1. I have gone through everything and can't find what the problem is. I am on the most recent version of WP and most recent version of Atahualpa.

Can you please help me.

Thank you
Old Jan 2, 2015, 06:28 AM
Pikkals

42 posts · Jan 2010
Ok I just noticed that the white border appears and then disappears when I zoom out from 90% to 100% on Google chome.

I can zoom to any percentage without the white border appearing, except 90% then it pops up.

Do you have any idea why it would do that?
Old Jan 2, 2015, 08:15 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I don't know the answer to your question and trying to find the answer could take more time than it is worth. If it were my site I would just ignore it.