Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Something Odd with Install?

Old Sep 14, 2010, 09:53 AM
chooseamc

1 posts · Sep 2010
Installed current version 3.4.9 on WP 3.01. Activated theme and don't get anything on the page except:

"Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll. Discuss on our WP Forum"

Deleted and tried 3.5.3 and get the same thing. Is there something else I need to be doing? Other themes work fine on my WP installation.

www.chooseamc.com/test2/

Terri
Old Sep 14, 2010, 10:54 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Go to ATO>Export/Import Setting and hit the "Delete bfa_ata4 button".
Old Sep 20, 2010, 02:42 PM
fisicx

1 posts · Sep 2010
Got exactly the same problem. Been to ATO > Export/Import but don't have a "Delete bfa_ata4" button.

Using Theme version 3.4.9.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 02:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I think there are some threads to tell you how to deal with that in 3.4.9 but I would manually upgrade to 3.5.3 instead.