Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to display page title on blog posts page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 21, 2014, 08:58 AM
Appletune

2 posts · Aug 2014
[SOLVED] How to display page title on blog posts page

Hello,

I'm having difficulties displaying the page title on my posts page. The page in question is: http://www.carnelian.biz/articles/

I would like to display the page title 'Articles' above the first post and can't figure it out. I've had a look through the Atahualpa theme options and a route through index.php but with no luck. Can anyone help me out?

I'm using Atahualpa 3.7.13

Many thanks,
Daniel.