Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

WordPress/ Atahualpa Highly Ranked Sites

Old Oct 12, 2010, 05:57 PM
kdawes01

102 posts · May 2009
Missoula, MT
WordPress/ Atahualpa Highly Ranked Sites

Hi Everyone,

I have a potential client interested in a WordPress website for which I would be using Atahualpa as the theme.

My client is asking if I can provide any urls of very highly Google-ranked sites using Atahualpa as "evidence" of it's (and WordPress') SEO effectiveness.

Would anyone be able to steer me somewhere in that direction? i.e. Show me some websites that use Atahualpa and rank on page one or two of Google (and the keywords used to find that ranking)?

Thanks in advance!!
Ken Dawes
Old Oct 12, 2010, 06:23 PM
AussiAnni

24 posts · Sep 2010
Adelaide, Australia
Just had a quick look throught the showing off thread for you

Blackberry sites blackberrysites.com has a PR of 3 and is ranked 331,302 on alexa. It ranks 1 on g for the search term of blackberry capture it out of About 2,490,000 results.

If you have a look through there are tons of other quality sites.

I started building one of my sites only 3 weeks ago and already have an alexa rank of 999,620 which I am very happy with.