Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Feature Request: Section Comments in style.css

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30, 2013, 09:58 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
[SOLVED] Feature Request: Section Comments in style.css

Most of the times, I can track down a particular style based on its use. For example, if I want to change the style of the breadcrumbs bar, I just go into the breadcrumbs.css virtual page. Sometimes, though, tracking down the style for a particular element is a bit trickier, so I'll open up the style.css file that gets generated, look for the particular element, then look at the surrounding declarations to see if they will give me a clue as to which CSS virtual file I need to go. It would be helpful, when generating the style.css file, to add a comment line that indicates the beginning of a particular section, like:

/* ====== breadcrumbs.css =========== */

/* ====== various.css =============== */

I hope this wouldn't be too difficult to implement, and, as I mentioned earlier, it would be very helpful in zeroing in on the right CSS file.

Thanks.