Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Posts displaying with wrong content (offset)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 2, 2013, 02:03 PM
jeffe

16 posts · Dec 2012
Posts displaying with wrong content (offset)

Howdy
Regular posts for me are displaying in their category page offset by 1.
For example, it shows the most recent title, but the content below it is the post 1 prior to that.

Has anyone experienced this before, and is there a place I can look to see maybe what is getting queried?

Thanks

edit:
So I removed all the posts and added a test one - my categories are running an infinite loop.
Any help where I can figure out why this is happening?

to be even clearer...
I imported posts from another site.
As soon as one of these is active, the site displays all the posts+titles offset by one (the title shows the text of the previous post).
If I only use posts created from this current blog, I get an infinite loop in my categories.

Last edited by jeffe; Jan 2, 2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: problem changed