Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header and navigation bar combined with images

Old Jul 20, 2010, 06:44 AM
eninemcp

2 posts · Jul 2010
Header and navigation bar combined with images

Sorry if this might have been answered several times, I searched around before I posted the topic.

So, I'm not really good with the CSS coding as much. I'm just wondering how can I replace both of the Navigation bar and the Header combined as "one" image". For example like this person has his header and banner combined.

And also, sorry for the questions. Being a bit of a noobie. How do I place the navigation bar from the top of the site to underneath the main header?

Thank you.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 09:39 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Your example link doesn't work. As for order of the navigation bar etc. look in ATO>Style & e dit HEADER AREA
Old Dec 20, 2010, 04:18 PM
whooploncom

5 posts · Dec 2010
Send a message via Skype™ to whooploncom
I'm having a similar problem. I'm trying to place the page nav bar inside the logo area. I downloaded the Improved Include Page plugin but I'm not sure where specifically to add the code. To clarify, I don't want the nav bar below my logo area, but rather, inside it.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 09:11 PM
whooploncom

5 posts · Dec 2010
Send a message via Skype™ to whooploncom
thanks for your response! I'm really struggling

link is http://whooplon.com It should be working

I can't put it in ATO>Header styling, as it is then horizontal, below my logo area, not inside it
Old Dec 20, 2010, 09:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
One way to do what you want might be to wrap the menu in a div and use the logo as a background image.