Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] error: The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:55 AM
Olde Worlde Lace

1 posts · Sep 2011
[SOLVED] error: The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

Potential subscribers always get the error "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" when trying to subscribe to my blog - oldeworldelace.com/wordpress. My wordpress file says both "feedburner" and "email subscribe" are enabled. I Need advice.

Thanks in advance, Al
Old Sep 10, 2011, 01:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This is a forum for the Atahualpa theme... Sorry.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:40 AM
rhenium3

66 posts · Jul 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Send a message via AIM to rhenium3 Send a message via Skype™ to rhenium3
Isn't the widget BFA subscribe connected to the theme? I have the same problem, where should we look for the answer then?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 02:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
What do you have filled in?
Old Jan 4, 2012, 02:41 PM
rhenium3

66 posts · Jul 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Send a message via AIM to rhenium3 Send a message via Skype™ to rhenium3
Newest WP, Atahualpa 3.6.4, I had my feedburner info (the new one) filled in both the theme options and the widget options and it didn't work. The website was www.swedishfreak.com, I removed it right now and just added the code from feedburner for the email subscription, but I like the widget you guys have b/c it includes the rss feed and comments feed.

Thoughts?
Old Jan 4, 2012, 02:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just because some have missed it make sure you only have what is required in the Feedburner ID for this site box as described to the right of that box.