Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How do I display all but one category on the home page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 14, 2012, 02:50 PM
polizeros

11 posts · Jul 2011
San Jose, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to polizeros
How do I display all but one category on the home page?

I'm helping convert a large Drupal blog to WordPress. The site currently has a NewsWire Page that is separate from the Home Page. We'd like to do this in WordPress too. I'm thinking giving NewsWire posts a category of "Newswire" then not displaying that category on the Home Page would work.

Is there a way to do this from Atahualpha Theme Options or do I need to tweak index.php?

If I do need to tweak index.php, what should it says?

I'm open to other ideas too.

Thanks!