Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Site suspended by web host - errors in code?

Old Nov 26, 2013, 08:20 PM
rpfray

9 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] Site suspended by web host - errors in code?

Hi all,

I tried to post this in the Gold forum but it doesn't appear to have allowed me, despite being a donor. Anyway...

One of my Atahualpa websites has been suspended by my web host because it became unstable and was hogging bandwidth. In order to get it back again, I have to show the web hosts that I've fixed the problem, or at least know how to. But I don't really understand what the problem is. It might not have anything to do with Atahualpa, but it might, so I thought I'd ask here as I don't have any idea what else to do.

The main error message they are getting are:

[Tue Nov 19 02:34:46 2013] [error] [client 109.73.120.132] PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in /***/***/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/js.php on line 43, referer: http://www.teanewsdirect.com/feed/atom/
[Tue Nov 19 02:34:46 2013] [error] [client 109.73.120.132] PHP Warning: array_rand() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /***/***/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 268, referer: http://www.teanewsdirect.com/feed/atom/

I replaced the address of my folders with ***. The website in question is www.teanewsdirect.com, but as it has been suspended, you can't see it at the moment.

Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you!
Old Nov 26, 2013, 08:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of atahualpa and wp?
Who is the host?
Old Nov 27, 2013, 02:05 AM
rpfray

9 posts · Mar 2010
Latest, fully updated versions of Atahualpa, WordPress and all plugins.

Host is Network Redux.

Thanks for your time.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 05:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Saying 'the latest version' really doesn't help.
What are the actual version numbers.

How many images do you have in the 'wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header' folder?
do you have a folder 'wp-content/ata-images/header' folder? if so how many images in it?

[please only post once - there is an issue with posts being moderated and Flynn is looking into it]
Old Nov 27, 2013, 06:56 PM
rpfray

9 posts · Mar 2010
As I can't get onto the account, it's difficult to answer these questions accurately, but here's what I can say.

All my websites are updated at the same time, so they all use the same versions of WP, Atahualpa, etc. Checking on another site, I'm using:

Atahualpa version 3.7.12
WordPress version 3.7.1

I'm pretty sure I've only got one image in the header folder, but I can't check. I can't remember if I have an 'ata-images/header' folder or not, but I do on some of my other sites.

I'll ask the hosts if they can allow me access to at least check these things.

I've also got a whole string of information from Network Redux - would that help?

Again, thanks for taking the time. It's much appreciated.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 07:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
The code the messages point to is the rotating header code - which is why I ask about the images. If you can get to file manager via cPanel, you should be able to look at the folders in question. make sure any file names have no spaces.

that's all I can tell you without more information.