Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] atahualpa theme option - after saving the changes its disappear -Why, need h

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24, 2010, 03:51 PM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] atahualpa theme option - after saving the changes its disappear -Why, need h

Yesterday i download wordpress version 2.9.2 and then i download atahualpa theme version 3.4.6.

In the beginning the theme was crashing and giving some function error, so after deleting and reinstalling for couple of time, it worked .

But my problem with it is when i go to atahualpa theme option, many times it only shows me the left hand side bars like "start" and below option only, not on the right side option.

i mean that when we select for example "style and configuration layout", it should give me more option on the right hand side which i can modify. but it doesnot come up. and i have to referesh the page couple of times andsome times i log off and login again. so after doing this it come sometimes. so i want to known what wrong i am doing.

my second problem is if at all the option to modify the header section or style layout come up then if i modified it and make some changes and then i save it.

After saving it , the option disappears, only the left hand side option underneath "Start" are there and if i click on "style and configuration layout" nothing comes up and even for anyother e:g for header section still nothing come up.

So why is it happening , am i doing something wrong.

hua