Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

WP.osC or other eCommerce solutions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20, 2009, 02:43 AM
jack96161

66 posts · May 2009
WP.osC or other eCommerce solutions

Has anyone investigated WP.osC? (http://www.wposc.com). It is a modified version of osCommerce that can be integrated with Wordpress and "use" the same template as the Wordpress site (sort of...). There is a modified version of Atahualpa available for WP.osC, but WP 2.7.1 seems to break it.

The concept is great (though osCommerce is not my favorite eCommerce solution), but getting it going and maintained through various upgrades is worrisome. I love what I can do with Atahualpa, but I really need an eCommerce solution to go with it. (no... WP-eCommerce, the plugin from New Zealand) is not the same thing and not a viable solution for many reasons.

Any experiences or advice to relate here?

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by jack96161; May 20, 2009 at 02:45 AM. Reason: fixed typos