Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Can't get page/post padding to work in ver 3.3.3 w/WP2.8

Old Jun 18, 2009, 08:44 AM
zwolfinger

I have tried adding "padding-left:10px;" to:

Center->Center Column Style
or
Post/Page Styling->Body Box
or
Body, Text & Links->Body Style
or
HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts (as a modification to td#middle)

and I STILL can't get the post/page content to move away from being right up against the post container. I partially fixed my problem by going into each page and wrapping the entire page content with <div style="padding-left:10px;> ... </div>. But I don't want to do this for every post.

The site is here: http://rascias.hostparrot.com

If you look at the pages, you see what I'm trying to do. If you look at the posts, you can see the problem I'm having.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Old Jun 18, 2009, 04:16 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
This happens because the <div class="post-bodycopy"> was removed by me by accident in 3.3.3. It'll be added again in 3.3.4

To fix it in 3.3.3 edit index.php and change

PHP Code:
<?php bfa_post_bodycopy(); // Post Bodycopy: To edit the output, see functions/bfa_post_parts.php ?>
to

PHP Code:
<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">
<?php bfa_post_bodycopy(); // Post Bodycopy: To edit the output, see functions/bfa_post_parts.php ?>
</div>
And add the padding to Theme Options -> Post / Page Styling -> BODY Box