Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] Possible Conflict With Atahualpa and WP2.9???

Old Dec 27, 2009, 07:12 PM
jfrenaye

54 posts · May 2009
[SOLVED] Possible Conflict With Atahualpa and WP2.9???

I was trying out the new video embed feature in WP 2.9. They say all you need to do is put the URL (not embed code) on a line by itself and it will embed it for you.

I have tried it in the VISUAL and HTML editors and get the same result when I preview:

Quote:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class services_json in /home/eyeannap/public_html/wp-includes/class-json.php on line 115
I also looked and cannot see any default size of the embed, so I assume it pulls the default from YouTube, etc?

Does anyone have a suggestion or idea?

Thakns
John

PS
Embedding the old way works fine. I copy the embed code and paste it in the HTML viewer
Old Dec 27, 2009, 09:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It worked fine for me with ATA and WP 2.9. As for the size you can set that in WP under Settings>Media. It is limited to videos only from certain URLs so make sure it is a supported video. See the list here.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 10:59 AM
jfrenaye

54 posts · May 2009
Hmm, I guess it is a plug-in conflict. Do any of these jump out at anyone as possible suspect? According to the authors they are all compatible..... I tried it with a very basic different themed blog and the feature worked fine.

Akismet
All in one SEO
Broken Link Checker
Contact Form 7
Easy AdSenser
Google Analytics for WP
Google XML Sitemaps
Headspace2
Hello Dolly
jQuery Lightbox
Kontera Content Link
My Category Order