Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] possible conflict between right inner sidebar and new widget in the footer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 7, 2012, 04:08 PM
madfrog

13 posts · May 2012
[SOLVED] possible conflict between right inner sidebar and new widget in the footer?

I have put google adsense code into the right sidebar, right inner sidebar and one new widget of my website. Now I have a issue on any page (post and category as well) with the "right inner sidebar", the adsense does not show in the footer. As soon as I remove the "right inner sidebar" on that page, the adsense in the footer will come back. For the "right sidebar", I don't see this problem.

I am not sure if this is a bug of the theme but I guess it is possible.

http://www.zhigouusa.com/, it is in Chinese but you can navigate through the menus to see what I mean.