Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Sticky styling

Old Aug 14, 2009, 11:57 AM
ahaze

6 posts · Aug 2009
Sticky styling

I hope this is the right place to put this!

The site I'm setting up is here: http://www.safelist.com/blog/ At the moment I've got the first 3 blog posts stickied, and I notice each one is smaller (widthwise) than the one above it - and that if I make an unstickied post, the spacing between it and stickied posts are different.

I'd like post size and spacing to be the same regardless of whether they're stickied or not. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Aug 14, 2009, 12:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This is probably a conflict with a plugin. Disable your plugins and see if the problem still exists, then add them in one by one to see which causes it.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 01:05 PM
ahaze

6 posts · Aug 2009
With all plugins disabled (I'm only using 5 at the moment - AddThis, Akismet, Customize Your Community, Custom Meta and My Link Order) it still looks exactly the same. Thanks for trying! Any other ideas??
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like addthis is still active
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:58 PM
ahaze

6 posts · Aug 2009
EDIT: Whoops, sorry juggledad, you're right. I put the addthis code in the post footer, it would appear that was the problem. And AddThis itself had a problem that I posted in another thread: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=2977

It looks like I'd better tackle these one at a time - thank you for helping me figure out this one!

Last edited by ahaze; Aug 14, 2009 at 03:03 PM.