Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Disable automatic links in pages/posts?

Old Jan 29, 2012, 10:11 AM
evilsteff

2 posts · Jan 2012
Hi,

It seems that Wordpress or Atahualpa automatically transform some of my text to links. It occurs when I´m writing a text that includes the name of a particular page. For an example, I have named a page "Inflation" and when I write "inflation" on some other page it automatically becomes a link. How do I remove this function?
Old Jan 29, 2012, 11:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
That sounds like the work of some plugin. Try disabling all your plugins and see if it happens.

It has nothing to do with the theme.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 12:33 PM
evilsteff

2 posts · Jan 2012
Yes, thanks! It was SEO Smart Links, problem solved