Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header image is doubled?

Old Aug 14, 2010, 09:28 AM
Ropey

1 posts · Aug 2010
Carlisle, UK
Send a message via Skype™ to Ropey
[SOLVED] Header image is doubled?

I have worked my way through the options as far as the header section and I have added my image but it is showing up twice. Once at the right size and once as a cropped version of itself. Until I understood the %image bit and popped it into the input box, I was only getting a cropped version. I've attached a screen grab below.

Cheers,
Ray
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	atahualpaheaderimg.jpg
Views:	1093
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	680  
Old Aug 21, 2010, 10:12 AM
beyondelsewhere

9 posts · Aug 2010
Montreal, Canada
My header image is doing the exact same thing. Which is odd, because I installed it on two blogs and the first one (beyondelsewhere.ca) did NOT have this problem and now the second one (beyondbooks.ca) is having the problem. Both blogs are houses in separate folders on my server so they do not interfere with the other. I'm just curious as why one would work and the other didn't. Possibly because I had originally installed the older version from WP and then downloaded the new 3.5+ one directly for my second blog?

I would be very happy if there was a simple fix to this.
Old Aug 21, 2010, 12:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Ropy... How did you add your image? What do you mean by the "input box"? If that is the place you put %image what else is in that box?
Old Sep 1, 2010, 12:25 PM
BizCoach

5 posts · Sep 2010
I also am having the same problem and don't see that there's a resolution here. I have a (cropped) duplicate header image over the top of my original header image and I'm not sure how to fix it. See http://www.ABetterYouCoach.com
Thanks!
Old Sep 1, 2010, 12:51 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Shut off the animated images, they are causing the duplicates.

The new code is not resection the location of the header image and puts it all the way to the left causing the duplicate or shifted image to appear
Old Sep 1, 2010, 07:25 PM
BizCoach

5 posts · Sep 2010
The animation is off... But it's still producing the duplicate image.

I don't understand the second sentence that you wrote.

Thanks!!
Theresa