Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_front_page()

Old Feb 14, 2009, 06:37 PM
kyuen

2 posts · Feb 2009
Hi there,

I just installed the theme, and it looks very nice. However, when I click on the links to my posts, it will give me this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_front_page() in /home/wwwyue0/public_html/wpblog/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3/header.php on line 848

Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Ken.
Old Feb 14, 2009, 09:26 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You must be running WP 2.3. or earlier? It wanted to make it compatible for 2.2 and 2.3 though, I will have to fix that, thanks for letting me know. For now you could delete this

PHP Code:
is_front_page() && $bfa_ata_leftcol_on['frontpage']) || 
from header.php line 848 and line 855, and footer.php line 45 and line 52
Old Feb 14, 2009, 09:55 PM
kyuen

2 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks for the reply. I have updated WP to the newest version and it works great, thanks!
Old Mar 1, 2009, 10:05 AM
duckduckGoose

1 posts · Mar 2009
thank you so much; so very useful!
I did upgrade to 2.7 but had so many horrible issues (white pages of death; endlessly looping log-in page; both of which I think were related to a broken default theme) that I deleted the whole thing and reuploaded the old 2.3.2 installation.
I love your theme - I just need to plod my way through making my comments legible and finding out if I can move/hide the tags and discover an etsy widget and I'll be sorted.

thanks again, it's a fantastic theme

sophie
duckduckgoosestuff.co.uk/duckduckBLOG
Old Mar 1, 2009, 06:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
This error happens in WP 2.2 and 2.3 because they have no function is_front_page() and I have not checked for that in 2 or so places of the theme, it'll be fixed in Atahualpa version 3.2.1