Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Image Map Where Text Appears to the Side on Hover (Atahualpa 3.5.3)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 3, 2012, 09:14 AM
alix

4 posts · Jan 2012
[SOLVED] Image Map Where Text Appears to the Side on Hover (Atahualpa 3.5.3)

I've created an image map where you hover over a different section of the image and a description appears to the side of the image. I can get it working in plain html (using css and javascript) but it isn't working in Wordpress.

Does anyone know of a plugin I can use for this?

Or can someone tell me details on where to put the javascript? I tried adding it under "HTML Inserts: Header" but it didn't work.

Here is an example of what I am trying to do:
http://emergecelebrant.com/wp-conten...12/example.jpg

I'm fairly new to Wordpress so I appreciate the help. (Would love to find an easy plug in for this!)
Thank you!