Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Mouseenter with jquery not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 26, 2011, 09:22 AM
86owen

44 posts · Mar 2011
Mouseenter with jquery not working

Hello

I need help with a mouseenter function on my website. I'm trying to implement something like on this page, when you hover over the three big images, www.akureyri.is

My website is on this url http://floahreppur.gagnavist.is and I have set up the jquery function and the styles on the corresponding divs and ul's. But there is something missing here and the function isn't working when you hover over the first image.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated !