Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Problems uploading customized atahualpa theme

Old Apr 12, 2010, 05:22 AM
SamuelGoh

36 posts · Feb 2010
Hi guys,

This question may be unrelated to this forum but I've really got no one else to ask so I hope at least someone will be able to take the time to help me.

I've customized my atahualpa theme but changed webhost. I downloaded my entire wp-content (which includes the atahualpa theme and all my images etc etc) but when I upload and activate it in the new wordpress, the default theme comes up (eg. all my customization gone).

Does anyone know what happen and can help me? The webhost say they can't help me because it's out of their scope

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Old Apr 12, 2010, 05:42 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
When you say you customized your theme, do you mean you used the Atahualpa Theme Options? If so, then those are stored in the database, not anywhere in wp-content. Did you backup your database on the old host?
Old Apr 12, 2010, 06:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The theme options are stored in the database, so if you move things, you need the database too
Old Apr 12, 2010, 06:17 AM
SamuelGoh

36 posts · Feb 2010
I see! yeap I did save it and I will try to upload it and see how it goes. thanks alot!