Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Adding 'signature' (image) under each post, but only on single-post page

Old Aug 20, 2009, 07:19 AM
AnneTanne

40 posts · Jan 2009
Belgium
I would like to have my 'signature' show up under each post on a single-post page.
In the theme I used in the past, I had added the necessary html on the appropriate place in the loop on the single.php page.

When I simply add the html after
<?php bfa_post_bodycopy('<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">','</div>'); ?>
in ATO / 'style & edit center column', my signature shows up under each post, also on my homepage/frontpage, which looks weird: five times that signature image on one page.

Is there a way to have it only on the single-post page?

http://annetanne.be
Old Aug 23, 2009, 11:05 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Put it into the right place at Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items
Old Aug 24, 2009, 04:31 AM
AnneTanne

40 posts · Jan 2009
Belgium
I will try if I find a way to do this...
But what I would like to do, is to add my signature within the body of the post, so above and not within the footer.
It would be possible, when I replace the footer with my signature, or when I restyle my footer (leaving the border-top out).
I'll think about it...
Old Aug 24, 2009, 04:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
put it in ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->The Loop, but wrap it in a php IF is_single()
Old Aug 24, 2009, 11:47 AM
AnneTanne

40 posts · Jan 2009
Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
wrap it in a php IF is_single()
Thank you...
I finally figured out how to do it. (I know next to nothing about php, but your suggestion send me to the library to get a book on php, and with your help and the book, I was able to find out how to add that piece of html within the php.)

Donation made...