Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Center logo in header

Old Oct 12, 2013, 11:44 AM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
Sorry! This seems like it should be simple, but it is eluding me today. I am using the ATA Header image functionality, but I would like it to center rather than left align. How do I do this?

http://simplelifefarms.com/
(The barn image is part of the background, the text is the logo image)

THANK YOU!
Old Oct 12, 2013, 12:07 PM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
OH! I removed the RSS stuff and it popped right into place! THANKS!

But if anyone else comes upon this...

I used this code in the Logo Image: Styling box (on Style Edit Header Area page)

margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;

And then turned off the RSS and comments boxes on the RSS Settings page.