Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Adding space at the bottom of a post, above the "share & follow" plug in

Old May 6, 2011, 03:46 PM
jkgourmet

54 posts · Aug 2009
http://gringodog.com/pet-friendly-tr...avel-dog-bowl/

I use the "Share and Follow" plug in. I would like to add some space after my post, so that the plug in icons are better separated. Just 4-5 lines.

Is there any automatic way to do this, or do I have to manually add the blank lines to the html every time I do a post (and go back and edit those posts I have already published)?

(If this is a question that I should have posed to the plug in developer, please let me know and accept my apologies.)
Old May 6, 2011, 09:55 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Perhaps something like the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
.shareinpost {
    padding-top: 20px !important;
}