Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Show Tag, Category Description in Blog and Footer Text

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2013, 01:40 AM
shoffmeister

16 posts · Nov 2012
Munich, Germany
[SOLVED] Show Tag, Category Description in Blog and Footer Text

Hello,

IŽd like to show my Tag and Category Description in my blog.
Also a Text Box in the footer of the Page - for SEO purpose.

How can I activate or show these text areas in Montezuma?
How can it be positioned? For example Tag Description before the posts. Category after the posts...

Thank you for your help...