Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] All Media Upload Windows display blank white page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:36 PM
MediaGuy7

3 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] All Media Upload Windows display blank white page

Everything was working great, for the most part and it had been a few days since I tried to upload more images. I've searched all the forums and have tried all the remedies to no avail. I deactivated all plug-ins, reset the theme, tried a different theme, tried accessing the dashboard with a different browser and still the:

Dashboard-Media-Add New: /wp-admin/media-new.php loads a blank white screen,

Dashboard-Media-Library: /wp-admin/upload.php shows the gallery but I ftp'd some images there trying to sort this problem and the new images are not displayed.

Trying to use the upload/insert media functions from inside the post and:
/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=182 displays the border intact but nothing but a blank white screen inside the box.

I'm guessing a file got corrupted somewhere but I have no idea what or where.

Thanks for anyones help with this!