Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Print Style (css.php) is not SEO friendly

Old Dec 18, 2009, 12:12 PM
aaron

1 posts · Dec 2009
Print Style (css.php) is not SEO friendly

Try to analyse your Atahualpa site with this black hat SEO detector: http://tool.motoricerca.info/spam-detector/

Probably you will get the same error messages:
Invisible text found. Method(s): CSS 'display' property set to 'none'.
Invisibility purpose: Impossible to say.

I think it is caused by the Print Style definition in the css.php. (e.g.: *lang(en) td#left {display: none; }

I do not know if it is a real problem. Do the searching bots detect it as a black hat SEO activity? Maybe…

What do you think?