Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Please - Database table fix in 3.4.9

Old May 12, 2010, 07:10 AM
flowerboy

2 posts · Jan 2010
Hi

I'm using 3.4.5.1 and was trying to upgrade to 3.4.9 and it doesn't work, at all.

I belive the problem is that I tried the 3.4.8 edition (worked even less) a couple of days ago, which means I need to do the fix.

Code:
DELETE FROM `wp_options` WHERE option_name REGEXP '^bfa_ata4'
I need to call support at the webhosting company to do that (security reasons), but they're not available until Monday.

So could you please release a version of 3.4.9 that gets this executed on activation?

Thanks
Old May 12, 2010, 07:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You wouldn't want that because if you changed themes and came back all your changes would be gone.
If you like, I could probably code a onetime module to delete it. seend me a PM if you are interested and I'll quote you my rate.
Old May 12, 2010, 07:30 AM
flowerboy

2 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks for offering to help but I won't need it. Got hold of a support guy on his cellular and he will fix it in an hour.

I still think it could be a good idea to have the option to use an alternate install which will clear out garbage on activation, maybe just on the first activation after installation ;-)