Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Border management for images in Pages versus Posts

Old Nov 26, 2010, 11:11 AM
internetquest

15 posts · Nov 2010
Mooresville, Indiana USA
[SOLVED] Border management for images in Pages versus Posts

Dear Y'all --

I would like a 2px blue (#0000FF) border on images in all Posts, but no border on images in any Pages. Now I have the border on both all Posts and all Pages by going to "ATO", then "Style IMAGES" and customizing "Images in Posts" field, but this applies its' own cool code to all Pages as well.

David Owen
Mooresville, Indiana USA
Old Nov 26, 2010, 12:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You are probably going to have to create a custom border for all items in either posts or pages unless conditionals can be used somehow.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 02:49 PM
internetquest

15 posts · Nov 2010
Mooresville, Indiana USA
OK, let's take "all Pages" for example since they have almost no images compared to "all Posts". I don't see how to add custom borders to Pages since the ATO--> "Style IMAGES"--> "Images in Posts" field seems to over-ride any html you put in the individual Pages html edit fields. This is while still maintaining zillions of Post images having the specified border in the "Images in Posts" field.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 09:03 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I just tried the following and it worked. Set your Atahualpa image setting like you want the images to show in your posts. For the page images where you don't want a border of any kind add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
.pageimage {
border: none !important;
padding: none !important;
}
Then for each picture in a page just add pageimg to the css class as in this screenshot.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 01:13 AM
internetquest

15 posts · Nov 2010
Mooresville, Indiana USA
That sure worked. Thank you very much. Problem considered SOLVED.

David Owen
Mooresville, Indiana USA