Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Home page will not load fully

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24, 2012, 04:00 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Unhappy [SOLVED] Home page will not load fully

Hi

As you may know I have been making some slight changes and somehow my home page does not load correctly now, all the posts and the right hand column do not show and it takes ages to load.

On the individual pages and posts it is fine on loading, I have changed all the settings back that I altered (I think).

It just seems strange, any help would be most appreciated.

Is there any checks I can make ?

Thanks

I will donate again.