Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Change width of comments.

Old Mar 13, 2010, 02:17 AM
Harald

72 posts · Mar 2010
I would like to change the width of the comments on the post page. I am running the latest versions of Atahualpa and WP. This is what I have done. I have put a table in a post with two columns. One for the text and one for a new widget area. I have managed to make the comment box the same width as the text area but I have not been able to figure out how to change the width of comments to make the page look nicer.
Old Mar 13, 2010, 03:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the URL?
saying you are at the latest versions doesn't really help because many times what people think is the latest really isn't and 3 months from now, someone else looking at teh post will have no idea what version you have. - so the latest version of Atahualpa is 3.4.6 and WP is 2.9.2 - is that what you have?
Old Mar 13, 2010, 04:15 AM
Harald

72 posts · Mar 2010
The url is www.iskanorfalsterbo.se. If you look under blog you will find one post and if you look at it you will see what I mean.
Sorry, I use Atahualpa 3.4.6 and WP 2.9.2.
Thanks for your quick answer.
Take care.
Old Mar 14, 2010, 08:45 AM
Harald

72 posts · Mar 2010
Solved with the code li.comment p { width: 70%;}; in Add html/css Inserts.
Thanks