Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Different header size

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2012, 11:31 PM
Misquamacus

2 posts · Feb 2012
Different header size

Hi, I have a problem. I would like to set different header images of different size on different pages. I mean: big picture for home page and smaller pictures for other pages. I found solution on this forum, to change header image on different pages, but the container is the same size on every page, either too big for sub pages or too small for home page. Please help!