Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Ad's wont show front page?

Old Jan 13, 2013, 01:46 PM
cliton09

1 posts · Jan 2013
Ad's wont show front page?

Hi so i made the homepage of my website a page with content, I then put ad's on the post that i made the homepage. Ad's show on the page but not the homepage, there is just a gap? does anybody know how to fix this. Thanks so much!
Old Jan 13, 2013, 05:55 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I have no way to even guess without seeing the site.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 06:32 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliton09
Hi so i made the homepage of my website a page with content, I then put ad's on the post that i made the homepage. Ad's show on the page but not the homepage, there is just a gap? does anybody know how to fix this. Thanks so much!
I had a problem with my home page not displaying correctly. Juggledad told me to make a new template called front-page.php and use it for the home page. After that, it has worked fine ever since. Try that.