Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

Atahualpa 3.4.9 released

Old May 12, 2010, 08:55 AM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
I like the new layouts and I'm using the default right now. There are 2 settings I'm having trouble with:

1.) My header image has an unwanted top and bottom bar that are both #CCCCCC and 5 or 7 PX. I don't have bar1 or bar2 designated in my header configuration - in fact, the only element is %image.

I have been all over the place trying to remove these huge bars that are encasing my header but I can't find them anywhere..any ideas?

2.) The second thing isn't as critical but my favicon (which displayed fine in 3.4.6) has been uploaded to the wp-content/themes/atahualpa349/images/favicon folder - and designated anew in the favicon section - still isn't showing..I've deleted my cache and still nothing..again, not as critical as the mystery bars but any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks
Thomas
I guess it wasn't obvious to me that a lot of the new config in the styles were CSS inserts..The mystery bars:

div#imagecontainer {
border-top: solid 5px #333;
border-bottom: solid 5px #333;
}

and hey, my favicon's working!
Old May 12, 2010, 10:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm closing this thread because it is getting unwieldily. If you have a problem with 3.4.9 open a new thread (if there isn't one describing your issue) and title it '3.4.9 - xxxxxxxxxxxxx' where xxxxxxxxxxx is a descripition of your issue.
Thanks