Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

Atahualpa 3.7.1 released

Old Dec 20, 2011, 06:27 AM
tracytrends

15 posts · Dec 2011
USA
I think my original post disappeared, but my issue was pages/posts not validating when widgets are added to the custom footer widget area. The code validates using Katy's tips to delete the 'p' but once I dragged a text widget in the box, the code failed.

Juggledad asked me to upload/attach my settings. Trying that here. Let me know if it doesn't work. It may be in there 2x.

A sample page for the issue is: http://www.kidsandmoneytoday.com/privacy-policy/

thank you again for helping,
Tracy
Old Dec 20, 2011, 07:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
posts moved to new thread - http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=16304
you didn't attach the settings file
Old Dec 20, 2011, 12:48 PM
qbuster

84 posts · Mar 2010
Alrewas, Staffordshire, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurdain
Hi there

You mentioned something about wp-includes and jquery....I have no idea

I am running WP 3.3 - can someone point me in the right direction. Things were fine on 3.5.3.
As suggested by Juggledad, deactivate all of your other plugins and see if it works then. If it does, reactivate the plugins one by one to see which one is causing the problem

Regards

Will