Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Multi post pages: can it be done? How?

Old Apr 20, 2010, 01:37 PM
cfibanez

55 posts · Apr 2010
Is there a way to ad multiple posts to different pages? The idea is to have different sections (pages?) in the weblog with different posts showing up in each section (or page), as opposed to ALL posts showing up in the main page. Is this possible? How can it be doen in Atahualpa?