Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Image size in IE7 and Chrome

Old Jun 5, 2009, 04:39 AM
Len

4 posts · Jun 2009
Hello,

First, I work in local (with Wamp), so maybe it is the problem.

I've got an image size issue on IE7 and Chrome in pages.
I usually work on FF, and the size of the images is ok. But when I preview my site on IE7 and Chrome, images are very, very small, but only in pages (I don't use posts at all). In sidebars, for example, the size is the right one.

First attached file: 3 screencaps : FF, IE7 and Chrome (only the images, just for you to see the size difference).
Second attached file: this is what I see in Chrome when I inspect the image. The width and height are 170x296 but the metrics (don't even know what it is...) say "26x45"... And this is the displayed size of the images... a wrong size.

On each page, the image is in a table. I tried with and without width and height attributes, the same problem remains.

If this is not a problem from Atahualpa, maybe it comes from the plugin "eshop" I use (the only plugin for the moment)... But I hope not lol

Thank you so much and sorry for my english (I'm French )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pics.png
Views:	1713
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	149  Click image for larger version

Name:	metrics.png
Views:	1634
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	150  
Old Jun 5, 2009, 05:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you tried switching themes to see if it is a problem in another theme or is in Atahualpa only?
Old Jun 5, 2009, 06:29 AM
Len

4 posts · Jun 2009
Hello juggledad

Yes, I tried switching themes, the image size is the right one with other themes.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 03:32 AM
Len

4 posts · Jun 2009
It comes from the tables. I tried putting an image in a page, without table or what, and it's ok!
I looked at the css file, there's nothing that specify the size of an image in a table. But maybe I didn't find it.

Any idea?
Old Jun 11, 2009, 04:36 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You should post an URL with questions like this. That'll make it much easier