Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

surpressing category in menu bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 27, 2009, 09:27 AM
creativeliza

12 posts · Apr 2009
surpressing category in menu bar

I have combined my menu and categories in one bar. I have two categories that I want to surpress and in the previous version it worked fine when I put the category ids in the theme options to surpress but now, with the upgrade it does not work. http://designintense.com/ -- the second instance of HOME is what I want to surpress.

In fact it seems to be ignoring everything to do with categories because I tried to show both category ids, 64 & 70 and it didn't change and I also tried to change the order the categories were displayed and that didn't work either.